Day to day good stuff I find regarding my work

Saturday, February 16, 2008

ODC 2008 San Jose

Key note Day one Bill Gates see the video here.

More of the integration at BillG Keynote at ODC -- see the video and screenshots from the FedEx demo















Loan Origination Reference Architecture Version 2

Financial Services OBA Component Library

MSDN Industry Center - Financial Services

Announcements done

Nice review

VSeWSS 1.1 release

KeyNote Kurt DelBene summary with some Videos, Outlook integration etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.